Photography II - Online Live
If you’ve already taken the Digital Photography I online workshop, and want to reinforce your knowledge and strengthen your confidence, this online workshop is great for you. Go beyond the basics and get comfortable with your DSLR and Mirroless camera controls.
What you’ll learn:
● Shooting techniques (including full manual mode)
● Image sorting and editing
● Refine image adjustment skills
● Printing ability
● The historical context of photography
● Development of a personal vision
● Introduction to photography genres such as documentary, portraiture, landscape, editorial, and fine art.
Duration: 6 sessions (2 hours each)
Instructor: Jorge Andres Castillo. jacvisual.com
Requirements: Photography I (or equivalent), portfolio review. DSLR, Mirrorless or Rangefinder camera with complete user guide.