Intro to Video for Photographers
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth 30,000 words a second.
In this 3 week Virtual-Live, beginner level class, students will get to know the fundamentals of the proper camera settings for video, shot selection, and understand the principles of lighting and framing
This class is open to any photographers of any skill level who are looking to get into video.
Content:● The exposure triangle: ISO, Shutter speed, Aperture
● White balance
● Frame rates
● Lens selection
● Composition and compositional tools (e.g., leading lines, rule of thirds, negative space, centered composition and symmetry, and camera placement)
● Project concept development
● Mes’e on Scene
● Seven shot sequence (e.g...wide, medium, closeup, over the shoulder)
● Principles of lighting (e.g., natural, artificial, hard, and soft)
● Light modifiers and light shaping tools
● Best lighting for video
Duration: 3 sessions (1 per week)
Instructor: Eli Dreyfuss www.elidreyfuss.com
Digital camera with manual control, or Smartphone, tripod, one or two lenses for your DSLR (Zoom lens or fixed lens), SD Card, Computer with SD card slot or a card reader for your computer.
Zoom Login information will be sent shortly after the order is received.