Photography I - Virtual Classes
Looking to perfect your photography skills? This virtual (live) workshop is for anyone who has a DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex), Mirrorless, or Point-and-Shoot camera with a light-metering system and wants to master its manual mode. It is centered around the fundamentals of photography and will provide the techniques, methods, and skills required to create high-quality photographs.
What you’ll learn:
● Origins of Photography
● Types of Cameras and Lenses
● File, Formats and Sizes
● Exposure Triangle (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO)
● Digital Workflow
● Exposure Modes
● Staged Photography vs Documentary Photography
● Types of Light vs Quantity of Light
● Color Temperature and White Balance
● Storytelling Basics
● Output Settings
● Backing up the Work
● Printing, Sharing and Archiving.
DURATION: 6 sessions (2 hours each)
DSLR, Mirrorless or a Point-and-Shoot camera on manual mode.